ACQUISITION DUE DILIGENCE
The complexity of mergers, acquisitions and buyouts make it difficult to properly address potential risk and insurance adequacy. In the midst of these operational changes, we can assist with exposure assessment, while ensuring that existing and future insurance policies supply adequate liability protection.
At MB Davis, our qualified consulting team will conduct a thorough Insurance Due Diligence Evaluation of a target company’s commercial property and casualty insurance program, as well as analyzing past claims and future claim potential. Using this comprehensive analysis, Mr. Davis and his team point out insurance flaws, recommend coverage improvements, help renegotiate deficient policies, and develop a roadmap to help you transition the insurance coverage during the acquisition.
MB Davis offers a full range of acquisition due diligence services. These include:
- Evaluation of the adequacy of a target company's insurance program
- Identification of potentially uninsured liabilities/exposures, both historic and ongoing
- Preparation of post-acquisition insurance budgets, and support for lender negotiations
- Consolidation of applicable insurance programs (to simplify your portfolio while achieving cost savings and improved coverage)
- Negotiation of new policies and renegotiation of inadequate policies
We will also prepare a formal Insurance Due Diligence Opinion and Report, which can be presented to your investors and lenders.
For excellence in insurance consulting services, call 973-770-6700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Helping you to make sound decisions about business expansion and future acquisitions while protecting current and future assets, the MB Davis team is ready to schedule your risk management consultation today.